How to Order
Our new website makes ordering and re-ordering your contact lenses quick and easy by desktop, mobile or tablet.
Existing Customers Re-Ordering
- Choose Re-Order and Log-in. Click the Re-Order or Existing Customer Log-in button, and enter your email address and password to log-in.
- Select Your Last Order. Within your account you’ll be able to see your last order (and all your previous orders) and click Re-order
- Confirm and Checkout. Your last order will be entered into the shopping cart with all the same details so you can check it and then confirm to check-out. That’s it!
New Customer First Order
- Find Your Lenses. Find your contact lenses by searching by Brand, wearing type (daily disposable, fortnightly or monthly) or by correction type (Toric, Multifocal, Single Sphere or Colour)
- Specify Your Order. After you select your product enter your prescription details for each eye as well as the quantity of lenses you need
- Set-up Your Account. Enter your details including your name, billing and delivery addresses, as well as your payment method. You’ll also be asked to create a password to make ordering easier next time by accessing your saved information
- Confirm and Checkout. Review your order and all your details and then checkout. You’ll then get a confirmation email from us.
- Health Fund Claim (If Applicable). If you are a member of a private health fund with optical extras cover, you will receive a physical copy of your official health fund receipt along with your contact lens shipment. Simply present this to your health fund, and they will have all of the information to process any eligible claim for you.
And if you ever have any questions or problems ordering your contacts, you can always contact our Customer Service Team by phone, email or online chat.
1800 787 767 (Mon - Fri, 9am-5pm AEST excluding public holidays)