Shipping & Returns
Net Optical ships to Residential, Business, PO Box and Parcel Locker addresses within Australia only. You have the option of Standard Shipping or Express Shipping, depending on your requirements. We use Australia Post for all our deliveries.
If you order over $129
You will receive FREE Standard eParcel Shipping, which will be automatically applied at the Checkout.
You can upgrade from FREE Standard eParcel Shipping to Express eParcel Shipping for only $2.99 (incl GST)!
If you order under $129
Standard eParcel Shipping is only $4.99 (incl GST)
Express eParcel Shipping only $7.99 (incl GST)
If you have any special shipping requests please note these in the comments area when you place your order.
Lens orders usually arrive from the manufacturers in 1-3 working days following your order and we send them as soon as we receive them. Common powers of popular lenses are in stock and these can be sent faster. The brands held in stock are Acuvue Oasys, 1-day Acuvue Moist 90-packs, 1-day Acuvue TruEye 90-packs, Biofinity, Proclear Spheres, PureVision, Air Optix, Focus Dailies 90-packs, Dailies AquaComfort Plus 90-packs and Focus Night & Day. We regularly increase this range so orders can be dispatched faster.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED?
We will send you a notification email with your Australia Post tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped. You can then track your contact lenses via Australia Post's Track Your Item page.
WHAT IF I’M NOT AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
That’s ok. When you checkout you can add instructions so your order is left in a safe place, or have it redirected to the Post Office for collection. If you choose to have the order redirected to the Post Office, the Australia Post delivery driver will leave a collection card in your mailbox which you can present at the post office when picking up.
Free Returns for 365 Days
For 365 days after your purchase you can return your contact lenses to us for a full refund.
Your full contact lens order needs to be returned to us unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. Contact us so we can supply you with our reply paid postage details.
Within 5 business days of receiving and checking your returned product, we’ll process your product refund using the same payment method used for the purchase. The refund will exclude any delivery charges you paid to receive the order. And if you’d like new or replacement lenses, you can place a new order with us so we can get them to you as soon as we can. There are no exchanges.
All our contact lenses are covered by the 3-month manufacturer's warranty. Occasionally, defects to occur. If you have a defective box you will find one or more of the following will occur:
- The lenses will be very uncomfortable and not sit correctly when previous lenses of the same type have been fine
- The vision will be blurred when previous lenses of the same prescription have been clear
- The lenses in a pack will split or rip very easily
What to do if you think that your pack might be faulty:
- Let us know straight away that you are having problems
- Keep all faulty lenses and packaging. You will need to send all of these back if a warranty exchange is required
- If you have a problem and have thrown everything a way still let us know as there may still be something we can do to help.
- If it is discomfort or blurred vision, there is a chance that the problem can be your eyes. So give the eyes a rest from lenses for a day and try again. Try your previous lenses or some from another pack to see if these are any better. If both feel bad then it is possible that your eyes are the problem and your should see your Optometrist. If only one of the lenses are bad and the others feel fine, then the problem must be the lens.